Tuesday, April 6, 2010

S is for Showers


I Walked in to the bathroom and... STRIP! I enter the shower and and drench my hair in the lukewarm water. Following the directions on the back of my Abba Botanicals Volumizing Shampoo, I lather my lush hair, rinse and repeat! Getting shampoo in my eyes I start freak. But then I remember my "SHAMPOO IN THE EYE ESCAPE PLAN" I reach for my towel and then rinse the shampoo out of my eyes with the tap! THE SHAMPOO HAS BEEN ABOLISHED! Once the shampoo is gone, I know it's time for conditioner!






I squeeze a generous amount of Abba Botanicals Volumizing Conditioner onto my sparkling hair. Careful not to have a recap of the shampoo incident, I make sure to have a wash cloth close to grab, if my conditioner gets in my eyes. I scrub, getting my whole head clean as the conditioner works it's magic. I already feel cleaner already. I stand under the rushing, warm water, when all of a sudden the water turns a bitter cold temperature, not at all what I'm used to! My body reacts to the change in temperature. I act quickly jumping out of the flowing rain of the freezing water, and grab a warm towel. The warmth is comforting, then I stare longing at the shower wishing the water didn't run out.~~~




Have you ever felt like you don't want to get out of the shower? I have, and I'm am going to teach you how to know when you have had enough shower for the day!





First, once you have chosen a shampoo, you should choose one like Luster~Cream Shampoo.
Where you only have to lather once!! When you don't have to lather twice you shave off at least 2 mins off of your shower routine.

When you our finished shampooing and conditioning and the rushing warm water is flowing down like a waterfall... learn to say no to the shower.
When you are longing to stay in the water but your skin is wrinkly like a prune you know you've had enough!
You have to get out of the shower before you dry out!!!!

So, when you have your shower and your wanting to stay in the soothing water, remember To lather, Rinse and repeat only if necessary.


~~~ As I stare at the shower I wonder if the water has become warm again, I couldn't resist I hopped back into the shower and sure enough the water was a relaxing message on my back. I was my the perfect place!
It was like a dream!

Life Lesson: Learn how to say no to the shower!!










I commented on Emily Newton's Blog Post: S is for Showers

No comments:

Post a Comment